Seat Covers

I purchased seat covers from my local MINI dealer recently, but even getting the head rest covers on is a time consuming ordeal, and they really did not look good. I am thinking of returning them, as I do not have the time, patience, or, apparently, the skill, to install the cloth seat covers. Has anyone had any good experiences with after-market seat covers? I have seen a few available via the web, but do not want to end up in the situation where I need to spend hours installing them. I have heard that aftermarket seat covers will not enable the airbags in the seats to deploy, if necessary, but have emailed the various manufacturers to verify this. Thanks in advance for anyone willing to share help or advice, NB

Reply to
nellybly

got mine from Moss MINI and I am not pleased they fit poorly but it is better than a spill on the factory seats.

Reply to
Greg and Suzy

Exactly! I've got leather seat covers from Moss on the way. Fingers crossed! NB

Reply to
nellybly

Got ours from

Waterproof and distintive. Other than cutting my hand on something under the seat they were no big deal to install.

Reply to
Grinder

The leather seat covers from Moss arrived today, and were a lot easier to install than the cloth covers from the MINI dealer! I love them. They did give me rear seat covers in another color that I had to send back, but I keep the rear seat down for cargo room, anyway. Thanks Again, NB

Reply to
nellybly