Sirius Add-On

Hello,

I just purchased a 2005 MINI and I want to get the Sirius satelite add-on. My intention is to buy the parts and install myself. When I called the parts department at my dealer they said that this option is not available yet.

Has anyone heard about this? Is there another way I can buy the receiver I need to enable my radio for Sirius?

Reply to
Mike

No idea, but if/when you find out...let us know!

I'm actually NOT a mini owner right now. Plan on ordering a 2006 model (as soon as they start taking orders for them next year!). :)

I am a current, bitter XM radio fan. Have had XM for quite a while and was literally PISSED when I found out that Sirius got the exclusive rights to all the NFL games. So, of course, I will be making the switch when it makes sense to (which, to me, seems to be when I buy my next car and can order the Sirius equipment along with it)

Reply to
larry

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@runt.uhhh.org:

You may want to wait another year if you can. I read that they're getting more powerful engines for '07

Cheers.

-G

Reply to
NetNoise