Speed bumps

Warning Speed bumps/humps destroy lower wishbone bushes, and ball joints, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

And there's a driveway I pull into for my bank that is so low-dipping you have to drive a snail's pace to avoid that dreaded scraping sound.I hate it since there's no way around it.

Reply to
S1500

Make a written complaint to the bank manager, I'm sure yours will be one of many though, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy