UK Insurance on Cooper

Hello,

I've just paid my deposit on a new Cooper (with Chilli) for pick up September and I'm looking for the best insurance quote I can get. I'm over

25, live in London, but have no "no claims" history. The best quote I've had so far is from Elephant. Can anyone recommend another competitive company?

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Martin

Hi Steve,

When I shopped around 18 months ago the best price I could find was Churchill.

You might get a better idea on:

Regards,

Manic

Reply to
Manic Poster

Try Tesco Insurance, they're very cheap -

Sebby

If I had accepted the quote they gave me I would have thought twice about buying a Mini. There quote was more than double the price I paid Churchill.

Manic

Reply to
Manic Poster

Sounds too good to be true. I've got full protected no claims (6 or 7 years), I'm 47 and have another named driver, car kept on road in greater London (that probably upped the premium). Cooper with alarm, I think I paid £350 ish on renewal in the middle of December. I think the excess is £100 or £125 from memory.

Manic

Reply to
Manic Poster