1360 Engine?

Anyone using the new(ish) 73mm pistons to give a 1360 engine?

Thought it may be a good idea as the add says you will have a final rebore left.

Reply to
Turbo Jo

Sounds like a sensible idea Jo, any more info on the pistons, what make,etc I ask, because I am planning a rebore on a 1275 A+ and the 1360 sounds ok Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Hi Fitzy

Mini Spares sell them see link below

I don't know who makes them I saw them in a news column in one of the Mini Mags they also said there was a plus 80 piston for the 998cc engine giving 1060cc.

Reply to
Turbo Jo