850 tax exempt Mini on Ebay - UK

My nephew has listed his very nice 850 on the 'bay.

... dZViewItem Loads of MOT left and free tax!

Low reserve or buy it now for a grand!

daz

Reply to
the.tall.hobbit

Oh and that link doesn't work Daz, anyway it'd be worth advertising it in MiniWorld or Mini Magazine too and I imagine it's a pre 1973 Mini if it's tax free?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Sorry, link now fixed.

And Taffy, your right, it is a Jan 1972 registered 850cc, therefore tax exempt.

daz

Reply to
the.tall.hobbit

Nice mini, but....... all cars will be tax exempt soon, you will just pay congestion charge ;-)

Steve.

Steve68s

So you won't pay road tax as such, but just pay to use motorways and drive into & through towns & cities instead?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

That's what I heard, with cars getting cleaner & things like electric & gas cars its to get you in the pocket one way or other,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Well we don't call it Rip-Off Britain for nothing!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy