A drive down to Italy

Well people, anyone interested in something different, the date for 2007 Italian Job tour is July 4th, starting from Dover, a leisurely drive to Turin, with some breathtaking scenery on the mountain roads, see the film locations, stand on the steps of the church, get your picture taken by the weir, etc, email me for details and costing, I will put you in contact with the organiser, Steve Edmonds, this is a none profit making trip for mini enthusiasts, I am not connected to this event in any way,other than being a participant, I have done this trip twice and can highly recommend it, We have 5 minis from the N.West marked down to go next year, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Sounds fascinating Fitzy and i'll have to see how i'm fixed financially (only just moved house) etc next year.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

You moved your house? Oh thats right, you live in a mini.

Futzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

Why? When its so easy to irritate you. P.S. Fuck You

Reply to
Barspeed and his miniature Pen

Just ignore the pond life Barspeed as it has no penis & can't xxck off as a result! ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Only Slightly Irrating Mad Maxx and his inverted Penis said:-

Is that it? Thats all you have to offer, hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahha heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

you make me laugh, you just crack me up, unbelievably pathetic effort!

"Barspeed and his m>

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

Wow, if you get off that easy, its a good thing that I didn't put any effort into it. Obviously you have a very simple mind. Maybe it IS best that I kept it short and to the point, after all.

Reply to
Barspeed and his miniature Pen

But taffie has had a lot of practice whacking off. That's why he is almost blind. Jerking his little mini all the time. Come on taff its time to grease that little Vienna sausage up and do the fist f*ck.

Reply to
Barspeed and his miniature Pen

Sad putz, you need to go back to originality school ickle boy, does daddy still play with your ickle weiner?

"Barspeed and his m>

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

You mean as short as your weiner you mean?

"Barspeed and his m>> Only Slightly Irrating Mad Maxx and his inverted Penis said:-

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini'

"block sender" is a brilliant tool, thank you outlook express, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Yes, Thank you , and fritz, this time please use it.

Reply to
Fitzy