A Lego Legend?

Silly buggers, but the Lego Mini's don't look quite the biz though? I mean their supposed to be a 4 seater and have room for that gold too!

Part One:

Part Two:

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Oh and here's the trailer:-

... lian%20job Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

dud links....

-- Howard Rose

1966 Volkswagen Beetle 1300 1962 Austin Mini Seven
Reply to
Howard Rose

Then try these, the trouble is Google seems to be altering the URL after I've posted the links.

Part One:

Part Two:
Trailer:
Hope these now work, if not just enter "The Lego Italian Job" into the web site that does come up and it should take you there?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Well these new links are working fine for me, so enjoy.

Oh and it's much better than that 2003 abomination too! LOL

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Cheers Taff, The second lot worked fine, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

haha, that's so good! Thanks for posting!

-- Howard Rose

1966 Volkswagen Beetle 1300 1962 Austin Mini Seven
Reply to
Howard Rose

I knew you'd all enjoy it and I bet that took some patience to film too.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Fantastic!!!! Any news from Dunlop yet?

Reply to
Martin

Yes that could have been added to the extra's on the DVD release?

But no still nothing yet from Dunlop regarding "Vive Le Sport", but I guess an e-mail asking for information on a near 40 year old film would probably have thrown them? Well if some young spotty git opened my e-mail, expecting questions to be asked about their poxy tyres, well he might have thought I was taking the mickey perhaps and hit the delete button?

The problem is nowing which department is the correct one to send an e-mail regarding that film and hoping it reaches the right person who'd either now about it or who would be bothered to look into it in the first place.

Anyway I might just go and beg the MCR to make a copy on VHS or burn a copy on to a DVDr after all, well maybe some kind person there (we're talking about the Mini Cooper Register here and I don't think any exist in that club?) could make a copy and put it on E-bay, then I'd bid for it and then make copies from it for everyone here and I'd then probably get done by the police or something and end up in prison whilst the killers and paedophiles walk free as usual.

Other than that I don't know what to do?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Taffy, Is there not an old film newsgroup or something?

Reply to
Martin

I don't know mate, but "Vive Le Sport" was a small film (I think) and is something of a rarity, even in Mini circles.

But I just know it'd be well received by Mini and general Classic Car enthusiasts as it's a real period piece and it's great fun to watch too.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy