britain's sustainable industrialist and marketing...

i was expecting some 'freebie' gadget or a car to try out this morning, but it's best to keep things 'reality' as the marketing boys like to call it, keeps the credibilty with the consumer strong. it's a tough marketplace with the b-c's these days...

i feel like david cameron... maybe i will find a disguarded zune in the alley which to repair and use..?

'i don't know what you are talking about' - marketing executive.

It's quite sureal being me actually, everytime i go out to buy a particular product that i know was in the shop last week, will mysteriously disappear from the store, and the assistant will say 'it's not stocked anymore' one example was haggen das ice cream at morrissons, sleeveless jumpers at marks and spencer, and kalo puffed rice at asda... i have to buy my yellow stich dr marten's by mail order... most people experience the same thing, but it happens to AT LEAST 50 % of my chosen consumables ! That's why i know i'm being used in marketing...

David Crossan britain's premier sustainable industrialist.

Reply to
U.S.piggybank

i feel like david cameron... maybe i will find a disguarded zune in the alley which to repair and use..?

'i don't know what you are talking about' - marketing executive.

It's quite sureal being me actually, everytime i go out to buy a particular product that i know was in the shop last week, will mysteriously disappear from the store, and the assistant will say 'it's not stocked anymore' one example was haggen das ice cream at morrissons, sleeveless jumpers at marks and spencer, and kalo puffed rice at asda... i have to buy my yellow stich dr marten's by mail order... most people experience the same thing, but it happens to AT LEAST 50 % of my chosen consumables ! That's why i know i'm being used in marketing...

David Crossan britain's premier sustainable industrialist.

think about it, consumers these days are savvy to marketing, they know famous people, even rich people in the media will fob them of with marketing goods, ie beckham is a good example, so there is a growing group of marketing savy consumers, so the marketing execs have got to come up with something sly and clever right, so where is the new media these days, it's not at the 'old vic' on tv these days, it's the internet, and who do you and your friends read on the net..? right,.. me, and the marketing execs have caught on to this, this is why they want david crossan to appear 'non populist' ...but i have noticed that i am now mainstream, all my views are now mainstream , and i have a global audience of c's and b's, marketing terms for people like you.

ok, i am not recognised by mainstream media, (shadowed, certainly), BUT THAT is what gives me 'MARKETING CAMOFLAGE' , the most coveted quality of modern marketing, so if i am using a certain product it may be because the best product is denied me, simply 'taken of the shelf' before i get in the store.. covert marketing... i HAD to eat morrisons chocolate ice cream yesterday,there was no haggen das, today i feel like puking!

keep savy, don't copy what i'm buying, i'm being denied choice, because the marketing people are targeting me.

if you know about it, they won't hassle me so much, get it..?

david crossan

britain's premier sustainable industrialist.

.
Reply to
U.S.piggybank