Cam timing questions,

Just fitted a Kent 286 to my 1275 MG Metro engine, do I need a adjustable cam sprocket, and where can I get the data for setting it up, Thanks Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

You will need a set of offset woodruff keys to help time the cam in. Plus atiming disc helps alot if you dont have one.

A chart for cam specs revealed

This with the disc should see you right.

Hope the links work. Good cam that. The std 649 MG metro cam is surprisingly good so dont throw it!

Chris

Reply to
Chris