Can you advice any resources about Mini tuning?

Hi all,

I am going to buy classic mini and make a little "upgrade". May be you know any web site or docs where I can get basic information about:

- what model is best as a donor?

- should I upgrade the engine only or ( I am sure) I need to upgrade everything :)

- and if i do that how lond can I drive without service?

Or may be that is useless spent of money?

Thank you in advance.

Nug

Moscow

Reply to