Check this out for a laugh!

LOL......

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

Yes, really funny when someone in the public eye chooses to ridicule a nation using outdated sterotypes.

I normally llike top gear and only watch it for its comedy value (and to drool over the latest supercars), but some times clarkson can be a right c*nt and speak without even depressing the clutch - let alone putting the brain in to gear.

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

Mian

Oh well you can't please everyone?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Agree about Clarkson - sometimes I see him doing various shows and I think he's quite entertaining, but sooner or later you know he's going to do something like which reminds my why he's so dislikeable.

To be honest, I don't like Top Gear anymore - it used to be of interest, with useful info for ordinary people who can only afford ordinary motors, but now it's JC and his grovelling sidekicks doing stuff about cars most people can't afford. They're nice to see but as a programme, it's of little value and JC should have gone to Five to do it, and left Top Gear as it was...IMHO. Digital is full of channels doing that stuff, and the beeb should know better.

Gordon Welsh

To be honest I don't watch Top Gear either, but to be fair to Jeremy he always said nice things about our Mini and he's a Pink Floyd fan so that makes him ok in my books. Still the Nazi jibe made me laugh ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

He isn't prejudiced. He hates everyone!

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

He's only happy when he can smell burning rubber, and knowing he is the instigator ;-) Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy