Coil question & Tire question

Hello, brand new here and to owning a Mini. 1989 1275 A+, I was wondering, the old stock coil has a small crack and I want to change it out for a new one. Is there a performance coil I should consider or will any 12 volt coil work? Im in canada so its not like we have anyone close selling Mini parts...

I have 12" Minilights rims, with 145/70/12 tires, will 145/80/12 tires work?

Thanks for any help with these questions. Andi

Reply to
crusader1xxx

Either a 9v or 12v one could be fitted.

Reply to