duped by Bristol garage

My experience with Hampton Lane Garage, BS6 6LE

I got my alternator changed from this garage. Fussy mechanic, kept complaining to me about the difficulty he faced changing the alternator!!. He was rude and imprecise while giving me the quote. The breakdown guy had checked the alternator, it was making noise and was almost seized but not broken. The garage showed it to me in broken (cracked) condition when I went to collect car after repairs. Charged me a surcharge of =A360.

Also charged =A3 72 for labor. Charged =A3102 for recon alternator instead of =A370 quoted initially. Total rip-off. Stay away. Con Garage!!!

Reply to
knts172