Engine Number ID

Hi All can anyone identify this engine number,

12HE25 113890 I was informed that it's a MG Metro engine ? or supply a link to a site for identification, Thanks Fitzy
Reply to
Fitzy

You could try

I'm not sure if this helps Peter

I pasted the 12HE25 into google - there may be more there for you to check out?

Peter

Reply to
Pedro

It's a standard compression unleaded Metro 1275 engine. I've got one in my garage with the same number prefix.

Reply to
Clive W