For Sale 1967 Morris Mini Cooper Deluxe

Complete restoration 8800.00 firm

1275 a+ engine, discs,10 disc CD changer etc. E-Mail for photos too:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
nealsminicooper

complete restoration using a A+ 1275cc :-(

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

But well worth it at only 8800.00 Yen ...

Reply to
Kelley Mascher

Eventhough it's not a BINI you Guys are still playing the old school yard bullies.

In the US it's hard to keep things meticulously stock.

Reply to
Bad Apple

Oh good grief not again. Next thread hijacked.

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

Unfortunately I'm here to stay. Sorry.

Reply to
Bad Apple

I didn't ask you to leave ;)

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

Please accept my apologies.

Rounds of beers then.

Reply to
Bad Apple

(Whoops! Context deleted automatically as the poster I am replying to top-posted and used a sig. separator. Apologies.)

Nobody has any objections to anyobody modifying Minis. Modifying is all part of the fun and lots of us do it, including myself. The concern is over description and price when advertising. Obviously the more non-original a car is the more careful you have to be when describing it and the less it is worth. Is it a 'restoration' if you use a non-original engine block? I think most people would agree that it isn't.

This is not 'bullying', it is clarification. Nobody wants to see potential purchasers being misled, even if it is accidental.

Regards, David Betts snipped-for-privacy@minilist.org The Mini Gallery:

David Betts

If it is proper brown beer I'll have a pint ta :D

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

Hi Neal,

$8800 dollars!! that works out at less than £5000.... almost woth re importing back to Blighty for conversion back to RHD!!

Who cares if it's got an A+ and other non original stuff.... all Mk1 Coopers are rare now and the 1275 makes it useable with modern traffic.

Good luck with the sale.

Regards

Alan Thomas

Reply to
Alan

Thanks for accepting my apologies Muffin Man.

Reply to
Bad Apple

Nooooooooooooo.

Exporting our piddly stock of wee beasties back to UK will be tantamount to piracy - lol.

Reply to
Bad Apple