FOR SALE - Clubman Estate and Mayfair.

I'm selling both a 1981 Mini Clubman Estate and a 1992 Mayfair.

They'd both make good bases for projects. They need some work but are both do-up-able. There must be people on this forum who know what they're doing with Minis more than me, right?!

They have to go so are on short running eBay auctions with low reserves. Take a look.

Clubby Estate: eBay number 150072797063 Mayfair: eBay number 150072793130

Spread the word! Thanks!

Reply to
Kokopelli