Happy Halloween Everyone!

You to Taff.

Take it easy.

Peter

Taffy wrote:

Pedro

Same to you Taffy, I'm sure I saw Michael Jackson in the back of that mini, (without a mask) ;-) Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

You too taffy, hope all those Mini's are tucked away safely

Cheers Martin

PS anyone going to The Malvern Show?

Martin

another american import we can all do with out LOL...oh the advantages of living on a farm...we don't get snot nosed kids coming to our place !

Tim

The ONE day of the year that taffy can walk around in public.

Reply to
Madmax

When is the Malvern show ?? Fitzy

Fitzy

Well perhaps I'll create a "Deliverence" (1972) BINI version just for Marky, but I think the BINI horror film connection would have to be "The Wicker Man". LOL

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I thought it originated from Britain during the middle ages? I mean for years kids here have dressed up and had parties and stuff here, I think it's just the "Trick Or Treat" nonsence that's came from America?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Yeah....you like that "Deliverence" film...don't you taffie. You and fritz playing with the boys.

Reply to
Madmax

Martin

Cheers Martin, Fitzy

Fitzy

Maxine....... sounds like your talking from experience ??? but you do make me laugh though, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

LOL,LOL, Fitzy

Reply to