Identify head

Can anyone identify a head i.e what engine would it be for. It has the no.

2A639 cast on it. There is also BMG21086.

GrahamL

Reply to
GrahamL

The only ref I can see to 2A639 is for an Inlet Valve for 948cc (early 9C engines).

Reply to
someone.not

You want to send me a picture and ill look through my head collection and identify.

rm

Reply to
Rob

Thanks, Rob. I'll get one as soon as I can.

Graham

Reply to
GrahamL

Now this seems a little personal. I'm not sending any pictures regarding "getting head".

Reply to
Madmax

I wish that I could get some head!!!!

Reply to