Is your Mini genuine?

I sit back and await the futile attempts - lol.

Reply to
Tatiele

Yes thankyou they are... all 3 of them.... :)

Although some thieving jackbooted sausage gobbling nazi's appear to have camped out on

masquerading some german half baked (until they set themselves on fire that is) piece of "Euro crap" as a mini....

Oh, just to let you know I haven't got "car envy", i'm not "jealous", I have

2 other cars and a motorbike as well as my minis, and to be truthful, i've drove a bini blooper s, and it wasn't as fast or as comfortable as my Audi A3...

Thankyou Tatiele for allowing me to express my thoughts without being flamed.. (oh yeah, like i can see that happening.)

Mick

Reply to
Mick

A yes or No would have sufficed mate. No need for the essay although I have to complement you on good taste as I also have an A4.

Reply to
Tatiele

Hey Twatiele, why don't pop back over to alt.autos.new-mini, because to be honest mate they need all the support they can get!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Yes it is ! The only one on the market today. Got tired of trying to get the old one to run, bought a new one and it runs like a champ. Thank you for asking. The heated seats came in handy this morning. 20 degrees, too cold for the Harley.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

Oh good for you Mark I hope you enjoy your euro-crap-box joke for a car with the stolen name, perhaps now you'll move over to alt.autos.new-mini and join in chatting with the hundreds that don't contribute there?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Temper, Temper...... little man.

Reply to
Madmax

Lost your dummy again Mark?

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

When you get upset, you really make no sense. This is fun.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

"Tatiele" wrote in purple crayon...

I was aware at the time I wrote my reply that your cognitive abilities may have been overstretched.

If you can not manage to muster a reply without a sarcastic response, maybe you shouldn't reply at all.

Now, as i'm sure myself and others have mentioned you have your own group, which I must admit appears to be quite busy with "technical" questions, so why don't you toddle back off over there..

Thanks

Mick

Reply to
Mick

Who said I'd lost my temper little child?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Sorry I am not upset, I guess you need a fresh nappy & a new dummy ?

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

I mistook stupidity for anger, sorry.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

I'll take the nap, as far as "dummy", don't know what the heck you are talking about. I just assumed you were angry, because of the lame remarks that you make. Hope I'm not making you late for school.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

Yes and you have lots to apologize for mate.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I believe you call nappy diaper? and dummy pacifier? In your part of the uncivilised world where inbreeding obviously takes precedent.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

See what I mean. No sense, only nonsense.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

And your not making any sense at all! Now why don't you take your hairdressers car and go play on alt.autos.new-bini?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

No, its more fun watching you get upset and rant and rave about nothing at all. I'm really starting to enjoy this newsgroup.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax

No, those terms are unfamiliar in the U.S. They seem a little childish, but that is your prerogative.

Mark

Reply to
Madmax