Just found a new MINI site

Hi all, just found a new mini listings site on the web. Just put my MINI Cooper up for sale and it was only a 1p, something about a launch offer. Not bad huh?

its

Anyone else used it? Is it any good?

cheers

Mike

Reply to
OnlyLandies

Its really really crap.

Jeesh, if you're going to spam at least change the headers so you don't look so stupid next time.

Reply to
someone.not

I thought you'd gone for good Brownz, was it all just a big lie?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

At the moment in this group its a breath of fresh air at least the spam was about cars!

Reply to
Turbo Jo

;-) LOL, spot-on Nice one Joe, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

If you consider the "old" mini a car....Most people consider it as a joke.

Reply to
Madmax

Fuck off sheep botherer.

Reply to
Brownz (mobile)

just the sort of reply I would expect from Brownz, yes & its not even madmax using a fake name either,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

And why would I stoop down to your abusive language?

Reply to
madmax

Fuck Off yourself MCR arse licker!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Oh and it's clear little Brownz still hasn't grown up yet or reached pubity either I shouldn't imagine and I wonder what the exec and old luvvies on the MCR would think of his language and behaviour?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Well if you consider the BINI to be a car that is! It's more like a big ugly Nazi carbunkle and a joke considering it wears a MINI badge!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Nah, its rubbish!

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0

Or for the continental population.... häßliche Sache der großen Scheiße, die dumm ist

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0

LOL

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Wow,,, I am impressed Jono, but you have a long way to go to catch up to Brownzie and his language skills, ;-) Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

MCR ? And who are you referring to?

Reply to
madmax

Yup, living in the real world must be a difficult concept for your brain cell to deal with.

The only condition I suffer from is having a life, don't worry, there's no chance you'll ever catch it.

Anyone reading this group *knows* you're a total wanker - What *you think* and what *people know* are two totally different things.

Reply to
Brownz (mobile)

Thank you again for your enlightenment, and I believe, you can control your keyboard anger brownzie, regardless of what condition you are suffering from, "You didn't swear once in your post" Congratulations, consider this a pat on the back ,, (suggestion) If you could only transfer this new found skill to your work place or where ever you feel most threatened, I feel you will be a happier person and you will receive an abundance of Christmas cards this year,,,, keep it up,,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Well if Brownzie doesn't know who the MCR is, then I guess this isn't really Brownzie whose sending these messages?

After all in one of his last posts Brownzie claimed to be big mates with Brian Moylen didn't he? Well I imagine he's involved with the MCR which stands for "Mini Cooper Register" and unless Brownzie's been living rough in a tent in Outer Mongolia for the past 3 decades, then he'd definitely know what MCR stands for?

So I think we're being duped by Osama Bin Laden again folks! Mind you I read in the papers that it's claimed he's now dead, but then again I heard that one before! ;O)

Anyway just kill-file as usual?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy