kill file?

Can someone post instructions on how to kill file?

i suggest all regular users do it to remove certain people...

RS

Reply to
RS

Same for me please. I use Google Groups.

Taffy, and others, PLEASE stop enaging with him.

He contributes not one iota to the debate, and must be responsible for offending many would be users.

Reply to
Pedro

On outlook anyway, highlight the message and select message from the drop down menu, select Block sender, it will ask to confirm. What will happen now is the message will still be downloaded, but as soon as it is will be deleted by Outlook.

ps, no longer in communication with certain person.

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

Well I'm not engaging Freaky Girl anymore as I've kill-filed him completely!

Reply to
Taffy

me too. Thanks Taffy

Reply to
Martin

Gone,

I should have done it a while back. I even found myself trying to explain what a Troll was to my wife.

Reply to
TurboJo

She could just look at you!

Reply to
madmax

Oh so sweet. no more complete crap to troll through, lets all get on with getting our Issigonis Mini's back on the road for the Summer

Happy tinkering group

Martin

Reply to
Martin

Well you had better hurry up. It will take you all year to get that go cart running again.

Reply to
Madmax

Yes, and he looks like a hobbit in a go cart. Traveling at 20 mph. What a stud!

Reply to
Madmax

What a 6 foot 1 hobbit? Oh well whatever!

Reply to
Taffy

No, a 3 foot troll. Thought you kill filed me, you blow hole. You guys are like maggots on meat.

Reply to
Madmax

Well it would be difficult to describe our Troll without wanting to vomit first at the thought of him surely?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

So stick your finger down your throat and blow chunks all over the place. Girl!

Reply to
madmax

test - my server appears to be playing up....

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

YOU appear to be playing up.....

Reply to