Manual Trainy

Cheers All,

I have a 2005 mini 5-speed and I am unable to do any speed shifting. It rather shifts like a small truck than a rally car. I also have a problem getting it in to reverse. I took it to the bmer shop and they pretty much gave me a workaround. Any suggestions.

Thanks Mark

Reply to
mark rees

Hi Mark,

I'm the owner of an '02 MCS myself, which I love! However, this newsgroup deals with the original Mini only. If you'll post your question in alt.autos.new-mini I'm sure you'll get more luck with your response!

Happy Motoring!

Charlie

Reply to
dauph59

yep, sell it and buy a real Mini LOL.....or as Mark says below....try the news group for the BINI.

Reply to
Tim

Hey Mark, why don't you just go f*ck yourself, ass wipe! By the way shit head, there is no such thing as a bini.

Reply to
madmax

No, just trying to keep up with the lack of mentality in this ,lost boys, newsgroup. So go blow yourself.

Reply to
madmax

in your neck of the woods being able to bend yourself double and suck your own dick may be desirable, the rest of us in the enlightend world much preffer having the comapny of a young lady to perfrom that act.

If its such a "lost boys" news group why do you keep hanging around it like a really bad smell? I've yet to find anyone who is a Mini fan and a subscriber to the alt.auto.mini NG who appreciates your comments or enjoys your company.

There is a NG for the MINI, but everytime a person here directs a MINI owner to it you take offence. Why is that? There is absolutley no point what so ever with a MINI owner posting to this site seeking ansewers to question about their MINI. The vast majority of users of this NG have no knowledge or at best minimal knowledge of the BMW Hatchback.

OK so the simple ansewer is becuase you get some sort of perverse kick out of being an offensive troll who has nothing better to do than be a dork....shame we don't have a "super nanny" to tkae you in hand and teach you some manners and social respect.

Well I think Im going to enjoy chasing you around the NG and lambasting you for your every stupid and childish remark or comment. So take this under advsiement, I see your name attached to a thread I will post and I will continue to berrate you.

Reply to
Tim

WOW! You really have me running for cover. Berate away, loser. Look who is being childish. Tiny Tim ,alias "super nanny"!

Reply to
Madmax

Don't waste your time Tim, just ignore or kill-file the loser like the rest of us here as life is too short to waste on shit like him.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Spot on Taff, , , , and nice one Tim, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

taffy is spotting again? I knew she was on her period!

Reply to
Fitzy

I didn't see the mad-max tantrum, LOL, I killfiled the loon ages ago, go for it Tim Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

not forgot the 60s motorsport vids Fitzy, just can't locate them, the inno is in bits now, few small preventative jobs needed on it, have removed some botched repairs on the underside so its in need of a bit of TLC,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Tim, I don't think you understand! She is telling you to "shut the f*ck up"! Me thinks you are a little slow in the brain!

Reply to
madmax

Thanks Steve, There's no rush, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Reply to
Tim

Its one of those, loads of botched repairs by the previous owner, I am going to put new ball joints on it too, re site or replace the exhaust, new fuel lines to the carbs, oil leaks, nothing to serious, just a pity the previous owner was not to mechanically minded,

Steve

Reply to
Steve68s

so by your standards a person who pursues a vocation that is manual by nature they are lower class...yet a supposed educated person who's writing a paper on them is not....interesting, shame that your actions in this NG don't back that up....

Not only are you the atypical (claimed) educated snob, your also a tremendour bore as well....

but you have in a previous post chatted with another Bini owner and given the game away.....

so quit with the BS, you have been outed as noth>

Reply to
Tim