Mini Fair

What was this like last year?

Turbo Jo

Hi Turbo-jo Bingley is always a favourite of mine, mainly because is completely indoors and warm, even the main car park for minis is indoors, because lots of people walk round the car park looking and photographing minis , one thing to remember Jo,,,, leave your credit card at home, ;-) Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Being a Yorkshireman I have to ask. Is there a discount on parking if you go in a Mini?

Reply to
Turbo Jo

Fitzy

I think parking is free, so the proper Yorkshire thing to do is to park for free, sit in the car, scarf and balaclava to keep warm, and take a good flask with you. Good day out. See loads of Minis (in the car park) and spend nowt.

Only kidding.

Last year one of the halls was dedicated to the Bini. Not what I expected at a classic Mini show but the British Mini Club caters for both codes. Clubs show around the upper part of the hall on the balcony

- up a rather steep ramp I am told.

I thoroughly enjoyed the show. Autojumble and new stuff. Almost too much to see in one day... Catering a bit on the steep side - must have a bit of Yorkshire blood in me... Flask and butties if I make it again this year ;-)

Fitzy wrote:

Reply to
Pedro

Reply to