Mini Magic!

Yep it's 220bhp bliss and is mucking fagic too! Definitely a case of bye, bye, BINI, oh and Bill Sollis is impressed too!

You'll need an up to date Flash player to view it properly though. So enjoy!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

That's a brilliant little video there Taff, its just nice to watch a mini in action, Thanks,

A thought for today........................ "drive the ultimate legend" or buy a BMW ?.......................your choice, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

A legend in your own feeble mind....huh, fitsy.

Reply to
Madmax

span filter removed momentarily & look what pops up! madmax, I do have to admire you! it got to be a first for you & the human race....

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Reply to
nitefire
225 BHP from an A series is impressive but as Mini videos go I think this is one of the best

TurboJo
225 BHP from an A series is impressive but as Mini videos go I think this is one of the best

TurboJo

nice, that will make all the BINI owners jealous!

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Though not a series this is in my view the best mini vid I've found yet.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Excellent!!!!!!!! I wonder what the time would have been if he hadn't have been blocked so many times by the bikes.

Reply to
TurboJo

It makes me laugh that he is obviosly maxing out in top so much, he desperately needs a longer FD ratio. He's got big enough balls though.

Chris

Reply to
Chris

"Look what you have started now Taff" ;-) Must admit, there are some fantastic mini vids out there, thanks folks, I have enjoyed all of them,,,, does anyone have any old rally or motor cross vids, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Somwhere in a dark attic I may have one or 2! may take a while to find them! but I will look, 60s ones,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Wow, nice one Steve, , , , I have a feeling it will be in great demand, so can you do me a disc, cheers mate, , are you doing the lakes tour next weekend, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

wont be able to make the Lakes with work, I have to go in to work on the Sat, pitty, these films from what I can remember are from the early to mis

60s! I think I should be able to get both of them onto 1 DVD,

Steve.

Steve68s

Yes that's good, Mini rules the bends and bends the rules and does a little bow at the end too! Love it!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Thanks Steve, The lakes is Fri 9th-Sat 10th-Sun 11th, the Sunday is the grand finale, why not pay us a visit for the day, if you need directions, call me, take a look,

(Fitzy)

Fitzy

Nice to see this on their website too !

"No matter which model of Mini you own,Whether it is a classic Mini or a new MINI. You will find the British Mini Club to be a quality driven club, both very friendly and helpful at all times. Established in 1992, with many thousands of members the BMC has become one of the most respected car clubs in the UK. We offer membership to Mini owners and enthusiasts all over the World. Make sure you become a member very soon and start enjoying the many benefits of our club. We welcome members from around the world and you do not need to own a Mini become a member of this leading Mini Club"

Shame the few remaining bigots and knockers can't learn from this example.

Reply to
Brownz (mobile)

Doesn't matter how many examples you copy and paste Brownzi'e , there is a definite difference between a BINI and a mini, there is just no comparison, I do understand when you try to convert and smooth things out here, but unless you are a real mini fan you wouldn't understand, (not you personally) I appreciate there are people in this group who own both mini and BINI, that's ok, because they are here for the mini, I own 2 minis and a Peugeot diesel, I don't ask questions about my Peugeot here, (although there are people here capable of answering my Peugeot questions), I go to the correct group for that particular vehicle, BINI owners should do the same, all animosity should subside if that day ever comes, regarding the BMC statement, the club is "in my opinion" OK, but lets face it Its a business, and businesses are designed to generate a profit, even if it means inviting people to become members, when they don't own a mini, I fail to see the point of that,?other than to make money, I have not renewed my membership to the BMC this year due to the fact there are to many BINIs in the monthly mag and also at the shows, I have written to Dave Hollis (midlands) and explained my reasons, I would prefer it if they had separate show days, When I buy a ticket to a BMC showday, I want to see minis, I don't want to see BINIS, If that makes me a bigot or a knocker, then OK, Fitzy

"Brownz (mobile)" wrote in message news:TkBgg.6460$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...

Reply to
Fitzy

Well put! I think you finally got it!