Mini parts on ebay

Hi, I have a few bits and bobs for sale that I no longer require....

Austin Mini Chrome bonnet trim Mk2+3 onwards

Austin Mini centre dash console from 1980 Mini 1000
Austin Mini rear lights fits Mini's from 1968 to 1980
Austin Mini 998 engine block and gearbox
Happy Bidding!

Reply to
Barspeed1975

What's the calibration number on the speedo under the mile counter on the right hand side? There should usually be a four digit number.

Is that stuff on the back factory fitted sound proofing? I've never seen that before.

Thanks

Reply to
Clive W

Hi, will look up that number for you. The foam on the back is the factory fitted soundproofing, it probably acts as a draft excluder and heat shield to some extent aswell.

Jon

Barspeed1975

Last day, have a look before its too late - international postage available on most items.

Barspeed1975