mini sell

mini diesel one de luxe anno 03/2004 colore blu 32000km

15000 euro
Reply to
maioriello68

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz,

what is the overall length of it? my car is 10 foot long, & 37 years old, if your car is only 12 months old why are you selling it? :-) one born every minute I guess

Steve.........

Reply to
Steve68s

im sorry but i don't speak good english and i don't know what you mean..... best regarts massimo

"Steve68s" ha scritto nel messaggio news:4230c748$0$12851$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com...

Reply to
maioriello68

He means this is the wrong newsgroup - try alt.autos.new-mini

Reply to
Ryan Shaw