mk1 factory toolkits

I am wondering what tools would have been provided with a MK1 Austin Mini ('62 and '64) when they where new?

Does anybody have a list of tools, or an original toolkit? Any photos? Anything?

It would be nice to work out if I have anything original and put together a factory toolkit for my cars :-)

Reply to
Howard Rose

The factory "toolkit" consisted of a crude jack and and equally crude wheel brace.

keith

Reply to
..

I have the jack and wheelbrace, but did it come with anything else? In my 1966 Volkswagen that had a reversible screwdriver and several spanners, etc in a tool roll.

Reply to
Howard Rose

Hi, No that was yer lot, except for the plastic bag that it came in, and that did not last long before it split.

Keith

Reply to
..