Moke Project - Round 2

I've got me new clutch (sadly my brilliant and friendly stockist

was out of lightened flywheel due to no fault of there's. The chap that ships out of UK went on vacation - where is this Mans priorities I daresay - lol), adjustable lower arms and adjustable tie rods as well as camber/toe adjuster. It's going to be a fun DIY weekend.

Oh I almost forgot a chrome ultimate top steady.

I have the garage fridge well stocked with beers if anyone wants to stop by and supervise.

Reply to
Bad Apple

Regarding the camber/toe adjuster, I take it that it's for the the rears? I fitted mine and found I got horrendous tyre wear on the rears as I didn't get adjusting shims with mine and was told they'd be ok. No 'kin chance - nearly ruined a new set of falkens within 175 miles! Measure the distance from the rear edge of the sill to the point off the grease nipple so you know your starting point!

Just a thought!

Chris

Reply to
Chris

Thanks Chris, I'll keep that in mind.

Bad Apple
8<
8<

Yes, and IMNSHO :-), any adjustable toe-in or camber kit is a bit of nightmare altogether unless you actually have the kit to adjust it properly - without proper measurements, it just often just ruins handling and tyres :-)

Just my 2 euro-cents

Phil

Reply to
SpyderMan