New classic mini club

Hi guy's sorry about the blatancy of this, but we're starting a new mini club up here in Scotland for classic mini's.

Just wanted to be brazen and let you guy's know about it.

Apologies in advance. :)

Mick

East of Scotland Mini Owners Club. At ESMOC we want to promote/organise mini events in the Lothians, Fife and the Eastern Borders.

The ethos of the club is about having fun in or with our cars.

Basically if it involves driving our cars, we're interested. As it stands just now, we are not interested in the MINI, only the ROVER and all ancestral versions. We aim to have a monthly meet and this looks like it will be in Linlithgow as it is geographically near the central point of our target membership, but this will move if it proves to be wrong.

For further information please mail : snipped-for-privacy@esmoc.co.uk

Reply to
Mick