new mini Questions???

Better than having a Pea dick and no brain! hahahaha

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+

Is that like a life saver, only MADMAX uses it as a sex doll?

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+

So you are admitting that you have no dick....thank God, the world is safe from any of your retarded offspring.

Reply to
Madmax

No, it means that you are not a very masculine man. Actually it means that you are a girlie man, bitch. Now go run back to your mommy.

Reply to
Madmax

So Madmax is admitting to having no dick, thank the devil, the world is safe from any of his retarded offspring

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+ Rea

Very articulate, you must have gone to a special school for intelligent retards, one that can beat the keyboard with a drum stick attached to your head! I bet you'd love me as your bitch would'nt you, you hunky stud you

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 3.0+ Rea

It looks like I already have YOU as my bitch.

Reply to
Madmax

It looks like I already have a bitch, so no thankyou, my weiner is up a gay man's ass already.

Reply to
Madmax

Your interpretation of the written word, is a little off. Either that or you are so immature that you need to copy insults that are directed at you and turn them around. You have the "I know you are ,but what am I" kid of childish lack of maturity and intelligence. You fit in perfectly with the common (old)mini enthusiast. Dull and without a life.

Reply to
Madmax

My interpretation of the written word, is a little off. Either that or I sm so immature that I need to copy insults that are directed at me and turn them around. I have the "I know you are ,but what are you?" kid of childish lack of maturity and intelligence. I fit in perfectly with the common Outing enthusiast. Im Dull and without a life.

Reply to
Madmax

What a turn around...first you say that you are in contact with the FBI for my theft of internet ID, and then you do the same thing. What a joke you are.....you also talk like a child (wiener). As far as YOU and your gay buddy, or butty, I wish you two the best, barspeedo.

Reply to
Madmax

What a turn around...first I say that I am in contact with the FBI for theft of internet ID, and then I do the same thing. What a joke I am.....I also talk like a child (wiener). As far as I and my gay buddy, or butty, I wish myself the best, Love MadamMax.

Reply to
Madmax

Lacking the originality here also, barstool. Can't you come up with anything new? At least I have you running around like my peronal bitch.

Reply to
Madmax

Are you gay, would like to get to know you!

Reply to
Madmax

Thank you for the kind offer, and please in advance accept the apologies of the dedicated memebers of this new group for our very offensize resdient Troll. His comments and verbal diorea in know whay reflect the real people who visit this news group. Many of us have on a blocked senders list, but he seems to be able to circumvent this by using dummy log ons, many of them using very similar names to some of the regular posters.

You will find however that the main focus of many of the reg's n this NG that we are owners/drivers/racers and general all round fan's of the original Issogonis designed Mini.

There is as someone has already pointed out a specific news group for owners of the BMW MINI, and Im sure you offer will find much broader acceptance there

Reply to
Tim

Thanks for the help and welcome to the NEW mini news group.

Reply to
madmax

Thanks for the help and you are welcome to stick your piston up my ring any time! kisses xx

Reply to
Madmax

Well said, Tim. Unfortunately some people find it impossible not respond to the baiting of the childish troll but, really, if there was no response he/she/it would probably go away. As to the MINI vs Mini thing, Jeremy whatsits from Top Gear said it when he said that the BINI was an excellent car, but it will never be a legend.

Graham L

Reply to
GrahamL

Do you mean this:-