No song titles shown on the MD-player

Jim wrote:>>

Actually, its not a philosophy. Just a "whatever".

Reply to
madmax

.. and I said my grammar sucked ! Be very careful about grammar and spelling in a thread where you kick off about things like that !

'Actually, it;s not a philosophy, just a "whatever".' would have been correct. The funny thing is, you *REALLY* were trying. This makes me laugh even more. Define philosophy, then define whatever, I think you will find they are the same in this context. After that, watch Mad Max (1) and find the quote in the film. HINT Toecutter going to pick up The Night Rider. After that read the whole of this thread and realise that your 'arguments' show you to be a complete contradiction of yourself, show you to be ill educated and show you that you really have outstayed your welcome on this newsgroup ! This is a newsgroup for the mini, as in Austin, Morris, Leyland, BLMC, Rover Group et al, NOT BMW, although the newsgroup name is alt.autos.mini news group etiquette dictates that you should lurk and read posts to get a taste for the group BEFORE posting, simply doing this for a few days would make it obvious to any fool that this is a group for 'classic' minis and NOT for 'lets try and make millions riding on an old British name' BMW's. Like I say, it's obvious to a fool, but as you are a prodigy internet subscriber (this is just half a notch higher than aol) you will take a few years to elevate your IQ to that of a fool. Your posts thus far have been offensive, unwelcome and in some cases illegal, freedom of speech is one thing but being stupid is another.

Look up the words Libel and Slander, read through your old posts, then look up various statutes from 'the land of the free' that you live in and work out how much you'll have to pay the regulars of this newsgroup for your offensive posts, then work out how much you'll have to pay for a net connection once kicked of Prodidgy. You have done your best to try and wind up such people as Fitzy and Taffy on this board, you've only gone so far as to prove you're an imbecile, give up now, take your virtual slapping down, shut up and go to the bmw mini group UNLESS you have something RELEVANT to contribute.

PS wanna buy a bridge ??

HTH Jim

Reply to
Jim

Jim, All I can say is :you are really full of yourself. If you think that your remarks are going to make me leave, think again. You and your "philosophy" make me just want to hang around this newsgroup even more. Look at the title of this group and you will realize that you are inviting ALL mini owners. As far as libel and slander, you are an idiot of the first degree. I was told off in uncertain terms that my life would be taken by two members of this group. Pretty nice bunch of guys, huh. I have only stood up for myself. So go back into your shell and butt out of things that don't concern you. As far as your bridge, shove it up your ass. If you really think that my true internet provider is prodigy, then YOU are the fool.

Reply to
madmax

They may not be prodigy BUT they peer through them ! This group was live well before 1997, infact it's been around for longer than I can find the alt.config logs for ! The new mini was 'made' well after that date so you saying it 'invites' all mini owners is irrelevant (much like your posts) to give people with half a brain the incentive NOT to post to this group about new minis alt.autos.new-mini was created through the usual alt.config request thus having seperate groups for mini owners and new mini owners. You however have totally missed the point of this ! There is NOT alt.config request to rename a newsgroup as this is a total waste of time as usenet has NEVER worked that way.

As for me being a fool, in some respects I am, but I admit that, you however are not only full of yourself but also full of S*!T. My philosophy ? when have I ever even hinted at what my philosophy is ? I bet you even had to cut 'n' paste the word ! As loads of people have told you alt.autos.mini is for the Classic mini, as the group was here well before the new mini was even thought about THAT STANDS alt.autos.new-mini is for those with BMW minis ! WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT ? you must have an extremely LOW IQ not to realise it after being told who knows how many times.

For your own sake get a girlfriend or something !

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Want to bet?

Blah Blah Blah

You however have totally missed the

It's about time!

you

Opinion from someone who's opinion doesn't mean a damn thing.

Jim, Jim, Jim,,,,you are the one that started the philosophy crap. I was just dealing the cards back to you. My point regarding the name of this newsgroup still stands. I don't care when it was created. It still has a broad and general title, which would include ALL who own a mini. Regardless of manufacturer. I do realize that you only want certain models of the mini, in this group. Until you change the name I don't plan on leaving. It was my initial warm "f*ck off" welcome and the continual comments from ass holes, like you, that keep me here. So you may try and lecture me all that you want to. It won't do you any good. And as far as your other comments, have you ever heard of the "pot calling the kettle black" ?

Reply to
Madmax

...................................................................... I don't even bother to read MMax,s posts any more, as they all say the same thing regardless of who feeds him, but lets look at the groups,

1) alt autos mini, started by "Rocky" when there was only one vehicle with the identity "Mini" the group was initially formed for Mini enthusiasts to talk about there minis and to help with problems and repairs to the Mini, the group functioned very well for years without problems, UNTIL 2) alt autos new mini presumably started 1997/8 a new car with mini badges emerges, nothing in common with the old mini,so this forum is for people who own new BMW Minis, its to give advice and help relating to a car we/ some /most of us don't know anything about, 3) two totally different groups and to completely different cars

MMax is a new BMW Mini owner, and that's OK, because that's what he wants, I on the other hand own a classic mini, and that's ok, I'm sure MMax couldn't jump across to my group and give helpful advice relating to my mini, and I don't want to go to his group and attempt to talk about a car I don't know anything about either, so why don't we acknowledge the technical differences between these cars and go back to and stay in our respective groups,

MMax, if you cant see the sense in this, and you continue to hang around in this group hijacking threads, causing arguments with anyone who feeds your appetite, I can only conclude that you are not interested in Minis of any age, and your not capable of contributing anything other than abuse,

Please don't dissect/cut n past when answering

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

crawl back under the turd Mark, the Hills are a caling :-) go & take some more pictures & give us all as rest,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

DON'T YOU MEAN "BOYFRIEND"?

Reply to
xx

Looks like you did though.

Initially BMW didn't make the mini. It now does. Time to change the name of the newsgroup.

Many of the BMW mini's aren't new anymore.

Not obvious when doing a search.

Because you guys are so fun to f*ck with.

Too late!

Your last post to me was supposedly the last time that you were going to talk to me. You lied.

Reply to
madmax

Steve, outstanding spelling. Again your lack of intelligence is amazing. Thank you for the kind words though.

Reply to
madmax

Which ever way you sway xx.

Reply to
madmax

MMax Proves your not interested in minis of any kind I will not give you the pleasure of a heated response, because that is an emotion you are not worthy of, I have tried to reason with you on many occasions, without success, I will be posting around your crap in the future,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Pot calling kettle black ? yep I've heard the saying, I also know what it means ! You however obviously do not.

Try reading posts BEFORE replying to them ! How many times have I stated there is NO provision for renaming newsgroups ?

You do not have a grip on reality do you ? It seems that you are proving once and for all that Americans are only good for one thing .... Shooting their own presidents ! ..... go figure and do the world a favour :-)

Also before you start winging about peoples spelling PLEASE differentiate between there and their ! You are one of the biggest buffoons I have ever had the pleasure to correspond with, if you were not so entertaining by the fact you show yourself up so much I would have kill filed you ages ago, but, as happens I enjoy watching small minded bigots ridicule themselves :-)

And YES I DO bet your isp, if not prodigy, does peer through them ! I bet BIG TIME !! HINT when posting to usenet (that's newsgroups in general as your brain will not be able to comprehend) the x-mailer attaches it's own header and then the first usenet server will attach it's own header which is EXTREMELY difficult to forge, as you have proved, you just don't have the brain power, stamina or attention span to learn how to do that. Prodigy do not allow anonymous posting so you either have to be a prodigy customer OR your isp has to be a prodigy customer.

lra1g.72339$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com

prodigy usenet server receiving first post

ping newssvr21.news.prodigy.com

63.201.28.146

in prodigy's ip range

X-trace newssvr21.news.prodigy.com 1145385809 ST000 63.201.28.146 (Tue,

18 Apr 2006 14:43:29 EDT)

including timezone offset ??? yep that's prodigy alright

So YEP I bet alright Like I said you may not be a prodigy customer directly but someone that peers through them and uses their usenet upfeed like for example if you were a dsl customer with nvbell.net

Quote "On August 28, 2001, your Usenet Newsgroup server will change from news.nvbell.net to news.region.sbcglobal.net supported by Prodigy. "

Nuff said, Prove me wrong r-tard :-)

Jim (Solaris sys-admin and REAL mini driver/enthusiast)

Reply to
Jim

Oh so BMW didn't initially make the Mini eh? Well sorry mate but you can't use the word "Initially" to describe over 41 years of production on a hugely famous little car that succeeded beyond all expectations and changed the face of motoring for starters!

No I think it's time YOU changed the alt.autos.new-mini newsgroup to something more appropriate like say either "alt.autos.bmw-mini" or perhaps "alt.autos.worthless-pile-of-scrap" which would be more fitting.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Oh so BMW didn't initially make the Mini eh? Well sorry mate but you can't use the word "Initially" to describe over 41 years of production on a hugely famous little car that succeeded beyond all expectations and changed the face of motoring for starters!

No I think it's time YOU changed the alt.autos.new-mini newsgroup to something more appropriate like say either "alt.autos.bmw-mini" or perhaps "alt.autos.worthless-pile-of-scrap" which would be more fitting.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Promise?

Reply to
Madmax

It really wasn't that good. You don't need to double post. I really don't know what you are saying though. Are you telling me that BMW did make the original mini. I don't think so. Again you are calling the UK version of the mini as popular. Well not out of the UK, it wasn't.

Reply to
Madmax

Top posting for brevity.

No reply to this maxy boy ???!!!

Jim wrote:

Reply to
Jim

Where did I say in my post that BMW did make the original Mini exactly? All BMW could come up with was a death trap bubble car with a lawn mower engine and the BINI is nothing to be proud of today either as it's simply a poor man's VW Golf! No I was referring to the term "initially" that you used and how it's unsuitable to describe something that was produced for over 41 years and changed the face of motoring etc etc as "initially".

And yes the UK version was very popular as it was exported to countries like Japan where they are nuts on real Mini's, but i've already explained to you many times before how the Mini was also manufactured in dozens of other countries (not just European either, but I just can't be bothered to list them all here again!), due to it's high demand. Maybe you should make notes of this information, as you seem to have a memory problem (amongst your other apparant problems that is) and I'm sick of repeating myself.

But the conclusion of my post was to state that maybe the new-mini newsgroup should be changed to bmw-mini instead or something similar, as we are not changing ours!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

You really need to read what you write. In your last post quote: "Oh so BMW didn't initially make the Mini eh?" What were you trying to say?

Then quit repeating yourself. I'm also tired of all the fabricated stories you make up.

That would probably solve a lot of the problems. But, again, had I been politely pointed in the right direction in the beginning I wouldn't be here. Taffy, it was actually you and Steve that basically told me to f*ck off and that my car was a piece of shit. Now how would you take that kind of treatment? Thats why my new hobby is laughing at you jerks.

Reply to
Madmax