Off-Topic: Whoops, apology

Looks like I mistook the tone of some messages from a regular poster. Hopefully they know who they are and will accept that I'm doing the adult thing in a public forum.

A public forum for the discussion of Minis, their derivatives and kits based thereon, not those bearing BMW's MINI brand.

erik.

PS for those that care, the Parus major is more commonly known as the Great Tit.

Reply to
erik fishead

Good show Erik.

Reply to