Ok - its in pretty good condition - advice on keeping it like this!

So, I'm ashamed to say my old red mayfair wasn't looked after very well. At least it gave me a good idea of where minis deteriorate!

I've just got hold of a lovely Clubby Estate (not perfect but good) and don't want it to go the same way. So...

If you could write a kind of - 'Simple steps to keeping your mini in good condition, in order of importance' - list, what would it be?

I'm not so much talking about maintenance checks - they're covered in Haynes Manuals etc. I'm more on about the sort of thing you lot all swear by - to do with bodywork, electrics, the underneath of the vehicle, suspention - anything really.

A "well, you could just leave it, but what you really want to do with it is..." list would be good, too.

Thanks all.

Reply to
Kokopelli

Well you could get this book for starters:-

Taffy

Cheers Taffy. On order.

Reply to
Kokopelli