[OT]:best T-SHIRT about MINI COUPER

Look!!! Nice tshirt in this web site.

You can find an exclusive section about the MINI COUPER shirts. Great!!!

Reply to
Ricky

Ere Ricky there is no such thing as a MINI COUPER, but looking at that site, most of the T-Shirts feature the BINI on them, so that doesn't really have anything to do with this particular newsgroup.

No perhaps alt.autos.new-mini would find them more interesting?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Ere Taffy, there is no such thing as a BINI.

Reply to
madmax

Give him his dues though Taffy, he did post as OT and the only shirt I looked at did have the laurels on it. Great Italian design though, just like that tower at Piza, and the great city of Venice ! :-) and their bikes ! You know the Ducatis ! the ones that cut out on the front cylinder when anyone mentions rain ... Just love that Italian flair for design :-)

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Tim

Yeah your right Jim, I did notice the Mini Cooper laurels, but I wasn't impressed by the BINI prints though.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy