pulling to the left

hi why has my mini started pulling to the left only slightly all i have had done is new tyers but i think she(the lady of the house) might have hit a curb

Reply to
jacko

Well first of all get the tracking checked, if the lady of the house hit the curb, that will probably be out. Also how did the garage jack your Mini up? Hopefully they didn't use the floors/sills and hopefully they were careful not to bend your tie-bars too! If one or more of your 2 tie-bars are bent, then that can affect the steering also.

All the best,

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Are the tyre pressures correct...?

Reply to
Pedro

Check the tracking, I put my old 93 down a pot hole & it went 15 degrees out, I am not sure what bit took the punishment but it needed serious re alignment, after I reset the fuel cut off impact sensor,

Steve.

see MADMAX at:

Steve68s

Its the bias in the tyres.

Swap the tyres around and see if that helps - it should.

Reply to
Rob

I wouldn't listen to steve, he likes to pull his dick to the left.

Reply to
Madmax

You are fill of sad words Mark, go & play with your hillbilly pipe.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Are the tyres "directional" Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Sad words, but true. Give me a hillbilly pipe from your collection, and I will play with it, if that is what you want. Please make sure you wash it first. I wouldn't want any of your crabs jumping onto me.

Reply to
Madmax

Well after looking at Mark/Madmax's post on the Pipe Smokers Newsgroup, I'm suprised he didn't suggest that they should all kiss each others arse-holes to help cure dry lips! Well that's probably the sort of thing he'd do?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Dreaming about the man love again, huh Taffy. You should also check out my other posts. Since you are so bored. I'm also in the Harley newsgroups, the running and bicycling newsgroups,and gun newsgroups. Why stop at only one. Hey you said that you only popped onto this newsgroup once a day. What do you do, stay on for 10 hours. That wouldn't be called popping in.

Reply to
Madmax

No I just happen to have some free time and since I'm welcome here, then why shouldn't I post? Where as your not welcome and have no life otherwise you'd spend your time talking about your strange passions instead and perhaps leave us alone?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Yup, see what I mean ;-)

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Not a chance looser. I really enjoy arguing with you mentally challenged group of virgins. Besides, you guys are the ones doing my background check. Not a very good one at that. You must really like me. Or else, could it be, yes, you hate your self's. That's it. You drive around in an old fashioned, little tuna box's, and think you look good. In reality you are just bugger eating nerds.

Reply to
Madmax

No Steve, I don't see what you mean. Could you please explain it without using Taffies loss of words. I mean if you guys are proud of the elementary school type of conversation you spew forth, then I applaud you. But to anyone else, what can I say, you look like a couple of fools.

Reply to
Madmax

Do you really want me to post your full real name, address, phone number, business name & website & social security number?

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Steve, when replying to a post, please try to make sense to what is being said or asked. If you want to start a new thread then by all means please do. Now if you don't have an answer, thats fine, just keep your mouth shut. I guess you just like to talk. Now as far as my name address social security number etc. If you really feel that you want to post whatever info on madmax. Then by all means, go ahead. I'm sure he will appreciate it. By the way are you still "pulling it to the left" ?

Reply to
Madmax

How about me just hop on a plane & visit you in person now I know where you are, It would be worth the plane fare just to break a few of your fingers & smash all your pipes & photography equipment, just because you have a 44 mag don't mean your invincible.

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

I look forward to your visit. Or is this just one of your chicken shit threats? And since I "now" have photography equipment. I will take some pictures of your sad, pathetic looking face. And compared to you, little man, I AM invincible.

Reply to
Madmax

if you went to quikfit they always seem to want to jack a Mini on it's tie bars, thus bending them. If this is the case take the car back to them and demand they fit new ones and reset the tracking for free.

keith

Reply to
xx