RAV4 Toyota mini...Does anyone know

where I could purchase a RAV4 Toyota mini, moonroof, fabric on roof from center to back, black and white, cutest RAV I have ever seen...Help if you can??? Corinne ( I have only seen one in a yr) why are they so scarce??? Pls???

Reply to
Creen KC

This group was originally dedicated to enthusiasts of the Austin and Morris Minis. Lately it has been virtually destroyed by crossposting adolescents. This will soon change, but the change will be rather gradual, since sussing out these fools and killing them takes time.

There never was any information here about the Totota cars.

-RF

Reply to
-Wee Rocket

sorry I bothered you !!!!!!