"Second generation Mini to debut at Paris auto show"

Second generation Mini to debut at Paris auto show at

Mike

Hot damn! Looking good! Thanks Mike.

Reply to
madmax

Looking forward to that! Should push the price up of the real Mini's

Reply to
Rob

Why? Who wants an old outdated undersized pile of shit?

Reply to
madmax

Well I didn't see a picture on that link (thankfully) but I have seen other pictures and it's even uglier than the current BINI (if that's possible), but I expect all the brain dead sheep and Mini wanabees will buy it all the same?

But I know I won't!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Found a prototype picture of the new style bini during testing in France....

Barspeed Beta Version 2.0

Looks more like the old ,pre BMW, mini.

Reply to
Madmax

A mini wanabee....thats a good one. That would be like you are a small dick wanabee. In your case that would be tough.

Reply to
Madmax

And yet the HATCHBACK is a styling hint from the BINI....

Reply to
RS

Well that old Metro looks better actually! LOL

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Well that's all that the New BINI and now the New, New BINI are, "replacement METRO'S!"

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

I WUD be seen dead in a metro, i was talking to guy this afternoon who owns a mini around the corner from me. He used to own a Bini in silver with black stripes, he let it go to his ex wife in the end because it was so unreliable, always breaking down he just let it go, then he bought a Classic Mini in the same colours and he hasnt looked back, much happier, a car that he can play with without having to take out a 2nd mortgage, a Phd in biology to tinker, never breaks down, no electrix to go wrong, ah thats the life.....

I really think Bini owners, and those that rave about the new one lack something, intelligence for starters!

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 2.0

They are austin maxis, hatch n all, seems bmw got it right to have to change it after a small space of time, not like the classic,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Austin Maxi's, i delight every time I see one, mate at work has a '69 1800s Mk2 in a royal blue colour, fab. another mate has a '69 MG 1300 in brown, we all randomly parked up almost next to each other the other month with my

2001 Se7en, slightly newer, but as they are all related closely with Issigonis being part responsible for all of them, all being transverse engine and box, like looking at a 70's car park, although slighty out of place there was a nissan figaro along side as well covered in chrome extras. Across the way was another mates wifes '89 Mini mayfair, some guys 1960 Morris Minor Pickup, a cooks 1975 Mk1 Escort in bright orange and finaly a security guys '72 Triumph Spitfire...... Lovely :-)

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 2.0