sticky clutch pedal

Hi

The clutch pedal on our 92 open classic has developed a 'stickiness' this past couple of days. Its not slipping or dragging just not as smooth operation as it was. I am guessing its something to do with the slave cylinder although we aren't loosing any fluid.

Your thoughts appreciated

Gary

Reply to
geepeetee

Try lubing the pivots up first, that normally helps before you go down the slave route!

miniman

Reply to
miniman

Does it suddenly get cured if you 'pump it up' ?? Jim

Reply to
Jim