Water ingress

Can anyone shed some light on a water leak coming in, somewhere round the passenger air vent area , running along the parcel shelf and dripping on to the carpet, The air vents and pipework have been removed and all holes sealed up, the windscreen has also been sealed, ?? and its still leaking in,

TIA Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

sometimes it can find its way under the seam trims, only needs a pin hole, then it will find its way out, this was happening on my 93 cooper, it could be coming in near the roof & running down the inside of the pillar,

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

Hello Steve, Forgot to mention, it only leaks in when I'm moving, so I assume the wheel is throwing it up, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Hello Steve, Forgot to mention, I only leak when I'm moving, so I assume its time to throw up, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

It could also be finding it's way in through your door seal perhaps?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Perhaps you are pissing your pants. Quit drinking so much beer while driving.

Reply to
Madmax

I thought of that Taff, but its getting on to the parcel shelf, ?? close to the air vent, ?? could water get to the shelf from a door seal ?? Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Only if water is getting in. In that case it would probably be wet.

Reply to
Taffy

Reply to
Madmax

Reply to
Fitzy

I keep pissing my pants. I should Quit drinking so much beer while driving, because I might die.

Reply to
tim

sorry regs this is the resident troll again.

used to be angry at him, but now I just pity him for his sad life.

and Max for the record, I don't drink alcohol. Have far to much respect for myself....so whats your excuse?

Reply to
Tim

sorry dregs I am the resident troll .

used to be angry at myself, but now I just am sad with life. I drink a lot of alcohol. Have for years and I like to play with myself....so whats your excuse?

Reply to
tim