What Happened to - The Mini Shop London?

Sorry if this question has already been asked but does anyone know what happened to the Mini Shop London?

When I phoned the number it went through to Mini Speed.

I wanted to talk to someone about a 3 year guarantee on an item bought in

2003 (shocks) but they said it was nothing to do with them.

What's going on?

Peter

Reply to
TurboJo