Wheelbarrow Problems

Help needed please.

The steering on my wheelbarrow is a little heavy.

The (front) wheel seems to go round OK.

Tyre pressure checked. 25 psi. OK according to the handbook.

Any suggestions please? and where shall I push it?

Thanks

PS I hope I am in the right NG

Reply to
Pedro

"> Help needed please."

That is why we are here, we are not paid by the way

"> The steering on my wheelbarrow is a little heavy."

I've experienced that before but the solution was carrying lighter load, saved me back too.

"> The (front) wheel seems to go round OK."

Then it doesn't need oiling then but you should check anyways.

"> Tyre pressure checked. 25 psi. OK according to the handbook."

I salute a Man that reads owners manual before asking dimwit questions.

It's a wheelbarrow Man. Just use it as it is, in nay case it will build up your upper arms.

"> Thanks"

You are welcome.

"> PS I hope I am in the right NG"

It doesn't matter. Man shall not live by bread alone.

Reply to
OsiTech.Net

No wonder! The thing weighs 1.2 tons!

That's quite surprising. Those 17" wheels are way too large for such an underpowered and heavy car!

Have you tried inflating with bars instead of psi. Germany uses the metric system you see.

To your nearest BMW dealer and get it fixed under warranty.

Maybe you should try alt.autos.new-mini. This newsgroup is for discussing cooking recipes, bathroom DIY, top-posting and the original Mini made from 1959 to 2000.

PS. Why do you call your BMW MINI a wheelbarrow ?

Reply to
Nicholas Bales
8<

You're right it doesn't matter - the parent saw the ng and thought it might be about the new BarrowMini (TM) barrows.

Now's he's aware that it's not the right place, if he keeps posting - now it matters.

It's called being polite - if you wouldn't send an Births/Deaths/Marriages classified ad to the Properties for sale section don't post in here about the new BarrowMini (TM).

If you don't get that - we really can't help you.

SpyderMan

-- If all four wheels are on the ground - you probably could have got round there faster :-)

Reply to
SpyderMan

I would be offended if I was looking to get ANY insight from you.

Move along to another poster Phil, I checked my give-a-crap-o-meter and it registered a big fat no.

I love MINIs and will continue to discuss them here regardless of whose panties get in a bunch - lol.

Reply to
OsiTech.Net

Why do you stubbornly refuse to discuss new Minis in the appropriate alt.autos.new-mini newsgroup where you would be spot-on-topic ?

...other that to annoy the crap out of most users of this group of course. I which case I might want to point you to your local Lifes'R'Us shop.

Reply to
Nicholas Bales

I don't.

You did.

Its a wheelbarrow

PS has he gone...? Its quiet... Someone said if we don't feed them they go away. Shall we try it? Keep on topic and ignore any Trolls?

I promise I won't mention my wheelbarrow here again.

Now. About my Suffolk Punch 35... which as you know is a

High quality, professional Petrol Mower with 5 pre-set cutting heights for a precise finish. Adjustable handlebar with operator presence system for safety.

  • 5 Cutting Heights * Heavy Steel Roller Produces Stripes * Variable Speed Control * 148cc 4-Stroke Tecumseh Petrol Engine * 350mm (13.7") Cutting Width * 32Ltr Grass Box * 3 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee

Discuss

Reply to
Pedro

nice one! :-) It does get a bit boring after a while doesn't it ?

Reply to
miniman

Mmmmmm - 32 liters ..... drool !

Reply to