Wiring loom

Just bought the fabled wiring loom. Looks like the pickup could be doing the rounds this summer!!

Engine detailing in a couple of weeks time during the hols.......

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

mmmm, that is gonna be nice. Cooper S brakes and reverse rims? ? ?

Chris

Reply to
Chris

S Brakes with Rosepetals........

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

Come on Muffy,,,,send some pic's Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

I need to sort out getting it done. Once the wiring loom arrives work will start in earnest....

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man

Can I ask where you get your wiring looms from please? Is it a standard PU loom or do you have them specially made up?

Someone mentioned Auto Sparks...? Any good? Where do you go?

Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Pedro

And your location???

Reply to
Rob

I am in Durham. I have ordered it from Autosparks. They will do standard wiring looms of custom make them to your specifications. I haven't had one but know people who have used them a few times and have always been really happy.

The Muffin Man

Reply to
The Muffin Man