01 Diamante, smell coolant inside

I've got a 2001 Diamante that has a coolant leak in either the heater core, the hose connections or the heater valve. I can smell the coolant when I drive. I've tried a sealant, but no luck...

Does anyone know if there is a common failure for these cars?

It would help if I had some background before I start tearing into the dash.

I have the Volume 1 of the Factory Service Manual, and of course the heater system in in Volume 2. Does anyone have that volume that they could scan in a few pages on the heater core and valve and email them to me?

Mike

Reply to
Mike