02 Lancer, rough downshift and slipping out of gear

I had it in to the dealer once before for rough downshifting from 2nd to 1st. I feel it's the solenoids but the dealer says everything checks out. This year I've noticed it slip out of gear when coasting down a grade. When I accelerate, the engine revs until it slams into gear. My warantee ends this month and I am bringing it in to have this problem checked. My question is did anyone have this problem? thanks, ron

Reply to
rjv494