1987 Sapparo

I am looking for a first car and found a 1987 Sapparo at a very low price with an air suspension system. The problem is that there is a leakage in the system. I haven?t spoken to the owner yet, but in the ad it says that he doesn?t know where the leakage is. Is it a complicated and expensive problem that should be solved by a repair shop, or is it possible to fix it yourself if you know some experienced mechanics?

Reply to
Bajas

I had the chance to watch a semi being tested, it involved a red or lime green dye injected into the air bag system. Leak was found and sealed. In under 20 minutes. I would ask around to see if whether or not this can be performed also on a car.

Good luck

Peter

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:

Raven
Reply to
Bajas