1990 Mittsubishi Galant -Just Dies

I just bought a 1990 Galant and it has been driving fine. Today the car just died I jumped it off and it run fine while it idled. So made me know it was not the alternator. I tried to drive it home after boosting it off and it sitting for a minute running. The car just died again when I tried to go and I mean dead beyound dead. I had to boost it off again. I got it home by keeoing the engine reeved up so it wouldn't die soon as I got home dead again. I boosted it off again and it run again in park fine. Turned it off and started it right back up just fine. I just can't drive it seems like??? Does any one know what this problem could be??? I know its electrical possibly!! My thought is the computer because I know these cars and Mittusubishi have issues with the computer circuit boards leaking. I am just wondering if this is what it could be?? Does anyone else have an idea???

Reply to
gator1126