1990 Montero parts

The items for sale include all of the engine components,including fuel injection parts,fuel pump,new starter,new alternator,new radiator,new exhaust system,electrical,electronic,E.C.U.,wiring harnesses,power steering pump,power steering box,front end components including front axel assembly,suspension parts,automatic transmission,transfer case,drive shafts,rear axel assy.various engine mounts,etc. THESE PARTS ARE IN NEW INSTALLED OR EXCELLENT CONDITION this Monty was never abused,it was always well maintained,owned by a retired gentleman who recently passed away,it has 109,000 gentle highway-road miles,NEVER off-roaded.the v-6 spun a bearing.

?i=67b0de21b355587e84d9 snipped-for-privacy@usadatanet.net

Reply to
Pete

i have a 91 montero and i think i have blown my ecu, but it could a;so just be my alternator so i was wonder how much you wanted for each and what i need to do to contact you faster. bryan knoxville, TN

Reply to
Bryan