1991 3000GT SRS Warning Light

I have a 91 3000GT that has the SRS warning light lit. I have checked the front impact sensors according to the service manual and they show the required 2000 ohms per sensor. The clockspring was tested and shows proper continuity. I obtained another control module and swapped it out with the hopes that it was the module. The light is still on. Is there a way to get an error code to aid in diagnosing the problem. Also how is the SRS light reset?

Reply to
Kelvis

Clockspring? you working on a clock or a car???\

I just had my piston skirts hemmed, and my Wesson oil changed, (frying too may French fries I guess)

Reply to
Bitsbucket