1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST wiring harness

I need to locate a wiring harness for sale for a 1991 mitsubishi eclipse GST and also directions on how to hook this up please.....any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Reply to
lucky_14

If this is not going into a 91 Eclipse, I'd guess you have a 4G63T and are sticking it into something else.

Get yourself a workshop manual from Ebay, and look at my Website.

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS